You have no items in your shopping cart.
Abena nitrile gloves provide protection, comfort, and sensitivity for a variety of situations. Micro-textured fingertips allow for sensitivity and an easy grip, while the rolled cuff ensures a secure wear. Latex-free, powder-free, and responsibly constructed, these gloves are safe and effective. Versatile and usable in a variety of situations, including handling food.
- Color: Blue
- Approved for food handling
- No risk of latex allergy
- Highly durable and puncture-resistant
- Improve safety
- Easy to don
- Finger-textured for outstanding grip
- Improve efficiency
- Ultra sensitivity, excellent touch and high comfort
- Protect your skin
- Less enviromental impact from production
- Shelf life: 5 years
- Less waste
- More cost efficient
- Optimization of logistics and storage
- Composition: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Rubber, Sulfur, Accelerators, Zinc Oxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Blue Pigment.
|Product Type||Patient Care|